BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年6月6日星期日

1st day of holidays~



finally finished all the things...
my performance gt some mistake...
but anywhere still not bad..=)
so sad..u told that u gt come on the day..
but at last u tell me u will late came..T.T
haiz..

today is my 1st day holidays~
really so bored leh...
dunno do wat arr...
many homework not yet done...
but dunno how to start...
i'm so lazy..><

need arrange all time alrd..
stat study lah...
spm trial still got 2 months...
so near around me...
but i not yet prepare...

i also will divide some time go gai gai with friend de...
is not really like a boring holidays jor...
holidays also not like holidays luh~
also is sam3...@@

anywhere...
this week he cant accompany me de lah...
nvm lah..=)
i will considerate u..^^
but i hope that u wont forget me..~

0 评论: