BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年8月18日星期二

希望没有我,你会活得更快乐!!!

8月15日our relationship is the end!!!...

No i can't forget tomorrow,wheni think of all my sorrow,when i had u there,but then i let u go n now it's oly fair,that i should let u noe...what u should noe....
i'm sorry...becoz i suddenly tell u i wan break with u..T.T
mayb make u vy big susprise..but anywhere i dun1 to hurt u anymore le...
mayb i become vy bad gal jor~n change many le...
i wan break with u becoz i hav no feel with u alrd n we r nothing chat le...
i noe nothing chat,u also will find topic to chat with n make me wont bored...thx you 2 u!!
but giv me de feel u n me just like normal friend alrd...
me n u belong together i think got11 month 15 days...
i noe our relationship wanna 1 year just still got 2 weeks...i noe u alrd prepared n plan wat to do on tat days...n i noe u hear form me wan break up with u,u r vy hurt n sad de...
vy sorry to u....i break with u is not involved other ppl de...dun think so much!!i just wanna freedom oly....but v r still is a best friend!!

At last,i hope u can find 1 gal better den me n make u more happy de!!
without me also will happy always..^^
u so good!!sure got many gal like u..dun worry!^^

0 评论: