BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年9月8日星期二

didnt go skul today...

haih...

at home damn bored de..
dunno do wat also...

but my 'chang'also not yet recover...
dunno when oly recover...T.T
everyday also wan eat medicine....1day 3 time de...
vy hate d...so bitter..

next is didnt go skul 2day...
thx dear(Qi)...muackx...u helping me so many de...
helped me copy all the homework i nid to ganti...
borrow me copy n write a piece of small paper i need to do wat....
wanna ganti all homework ah...T.T
many homework nid to do...all also not yet do finish just do two book oly..
aiyoyo...tonight wanna'kai ye che'jor....
still oral not yet remember it...i think whole class just me oly no do jek...T.T
cham lu~scared scared de!!!

tomolo mayb nid do back skul...
dunno how to sit...T.T
sorry dear(Qi)!!!tis few day didnt company u...
sorry oh!!!miss u all too...muackxx!!
i will be bak skul when i recover..dun worry!!!xD

0 评论: