BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年9月29日星期二

open skul two days...

nothing special.....
conventionally peacetime go to skul...
6.10a.m wake up....but really tired dun wanna wake de.....T.T

reach to skul....
no mood to study de...
i go skul jux wanna past the time oly...
haih...dunno how to say ownself de...=='

still got few week den wan final exam le....
but i didnt prepare anything de....
everyday bak popo home jux eat,bath and sleep oly....

7p.m something..
almost 8 den bak own house...
haih...sometime at skul got homework den do it loh...
but if i dunno do de leh,i will leave it n dun wanna do....xD
sometime didnt have homework....at home really bored!!!
dunno do wat hou???
on9??[i on9 also on till siem le]
do revision d???[too lazy de]
but......
sometime my dear will come my house acompany me a while...
so happy ooo....!!

when he back....
i really 'bu she de'
but i alrd vy content...xD
coz tomolo he still wan early wake up...
i really scared he not enough sleep de...
somemore he wanna spm le...just always company me...
i scared he noe me ald,no time to study hard le...
thx n also wanna say sorry to dear vy much!!!
dear[y3w]is the one treat me so good...
nobody can supersede u in my heart...xD
LOVE N MISS U ALWAYS!!!MUACKXX~

final exam leh??
i really dunno how modality....
i scared i will failed all subject....
but i will start now n try my best and get a good results...
[Gambateh]!!!stella go go go!!!jia you...^^


0 评论: