BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年11月13日星期五

happy and sad...

hmmm..

let me to share u all my happy things 1st....
tis 2 week also having exam de...
really vy stress and big pressure...
everyday also late sleep....T.T
pimple all also come out and thin many le....
but i vy happy that my exam almost finish...xD

sad things is.....
today was meeting at skul...
meeting about PBC things....
thx you u all to supportt me to do 'wen shu'
but i dun wanna do de...
i think i cant do as well as possible...
i just wanna do as form5 ajk...
coz not vy big pressure to me....
tis is my opinion....
another is......
i finished exam den is my dear turn to exam spm le...
dunno he get ready onot???
i so worry about him...
anywhere dear just try ur best...
baby will always support u....
study hard bah...gambateh!!!!
muackx!

0 评论: