BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年11月29日星期日

my daddy birthdays!!

actually my daddy birthdays is 30/11...
coz tomolo he got work...
so we celebration with him on today..:)
we went to cheras here to have a dinner....
it really far form my house...around 8 something oly reach there...
when reach here oly noe that we have been here..lolx!!!

then,my daddy invite he friends, my aunt and my big sis bf to attend his birthday dinner...
but my dear cant go!sorry~coz my daddy still not agrees that we belong together..:)
happy!!here can also sing k...
actually we very shy..~so scared to sing it out..hahx...
but at last also got sang!!!xD
this room is just ourself oly...very cheerily..

hmm...here de things not bad...^^that galz service us also not bad...~
got almost 8 or 9plate menu...such as chicken,soup,crab,prawn,mutton act...damn delicious!!
after this...we have take pic here...!~
eventually...my big sis take the secret recipe cake for my daddy...
me and my 2nd sis sang to my daddy!!!
allover like very funny!after this we having a slice of cake and rest a while oly back home...xD
my daddy fetch us back then have 2nd round with he staff...
at here i want to wishes:

Happy Birthday to my dear daddy!!!







0 评论: