BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年11月28日星期六

surprise day!

today salon not so many customers...:)
so have some relax!!!
after finished work,me,my mum and my big sis follow us go eating...^^
when went in to he car i saw a bag..
inside the bag got 1 clothes i told is he yesterday go sunway bought for himself o...
but i saw is a dress...oly noe that clothes is he bought to mine...
very surprise!!!xD
damn nice i like it..:)thx dear...

hmm...
finished ate with mum them...
fetch my mum back then me,my big sis and him go watch a basketball match...xD
very interest that basketball match...
i like that nayc num7 guys..
he damn geng gek...~
beside that,we have go old town yam cha...
almost 12o'clock oly back home!!!
very tired!!T.T...everyday also late slp...
panda eye come out again...ugly ah..!!!
i want have some rest!!~

dear and baby^^



0 评论: