BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年12月3日星期四

PC Fair training!!

rainy day...
9o'clock alrd wake...T.T but still not enough to slp...damn tired!!
coz yesterday yam cha with sis and my bf at look up point...
almost 12something oly back home...xD
tired ah!!!9.30a.m call pig dear awaken...
he still wan to slp..lolx!really is pig^^
then,he fetch me go eat breakfast..:)
12o'clock oly fetch me go ampang lrt wait ally came.... coz she company me go sg.besi and we work together on tis saturday & sunday...~
take ampang lrt,change to chan sao lin station and then take taxi oly reach there...
lolx...2o'clock oly started the training... reach here just 12something...
really dunno go where...here nothing ways can go!!!
aiyoyo... then,we ate at here...ate finished just 1o'clock jek...
so we decide went around places to walk walk....
outside damn hot!!!coz tis few days my skin susceptible...so my face more red!!!T.T
after that,we went in the office to listen officeholder tell about maxis broadband packages for every kind of internet user.........
but,still early!!!so we play bingo at here...hehe^^ suddenly went in a few ppl...
so i dun dare play vy loudly..~
then the officeholder bring us go another meeting room..at last turned back to original room!!damn stupid... when started she lecture...really vy bored!!!
dunno she talking about wat...xD
but just a half and hour for tis training...hooray!!
hmm...dear at ampang lrt fetch me back...b4 back we having kfc..:) really bu she de my dear gone so fast....T.T at night mt daddy fetch me go saw doctor....
1month or 2month sure got 1 time skin sensitive...haih!!! food poisoning...miss seafoods so much...but now cant take more...==''
i wan rest earlier...
coz sat and sun nid work hard in pc fair!!
hope can many customers buy things from me..xD


0 评论: