BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2009年12月24日星期四

christmas eve..

izzit have a wonderful day with my dear??

12something went out eat lunch with dear...
rush to dance v me here...coz late jor..t.t
been here i told i'm the person most late...
but not...i'm most early reach here...
i told i came wrong day to practise...lolx!!
more a while yy them come le...
actually the teacher came alrd...but didnt saw us at here...
so he back hometown le...wat the hell!!!
really fuck...always came here also didnt practise anything...
just waste the time oly...haih!
after that,i call my dear come fatch me again...
really sorry...><''
hmm...den we go back my house...
on9 a while den prepare to go pavillion again...haha...
here parking quite full..
we park at B1 de...really many ppl at here...
then,shop a while...went to the cinema take ticket...xD
hohoho...
went to the TOPMAN SHOP buy 2clothes to him...^^
this 2clothes also is he onwself choose de...
dunno he like onot leh??
hope he like lu~
coz no give susprize him...feel sorry o...
then 9something we went to the FULL HOUSE eat...
but alrd full....nid booking..haih!!really sad...
now dunno go where ??
he decide go LOOK UP POINT lu...
very jam de..coz got road block here...
been here...parking almost full...but we still can part..hehe...lucky 100% o...
eat at gasoline...
order 2 set 扒....damn expensive...!!
we went to the half of the mountain saw firework!!!
oly back home....xD
where is my present d??
tis 大头虾forgot give me le...
today oly received my present....
so susprise...
he call me find around at he car...
i find alrd...wow!!
is a sliver wallet... he buy at 1u de ESPRIT...damn nice...
i like it so much....thx dear...muackxx!!

0 评论: