BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年3月29日星期一

suck day!

today after finished skul..
me and my cousin take bus went to old town eat lunch...
wait my dear come fetch me too...
pay the bil then back home...

when reach home oly noe my fon leave at old town...
it was very suck!!!
make him ma fan again and waste he car oil..==''
i'm sorry....
then back old town again...
enter the old town and ask the waiter...
she says no see my fon!!!
that time i'm very no mood and didnt say anything...
mayb i really ''da tou har''!!!@@

at car,let he scold...
say i always leave things and wont see carefully....
okie,fine..
at last he still say have 1 day i sure lost my purse!!
damn angry he say like that...
dun shown he care still say me..==!

reach home,give my mum sold again...wtf...
say i'm stupid,idiot,fan shu!!!!
den my mum call my fon...
oly noe that my fon at he car!!!

today is a bad day for me!!!
i very hate...really suck!!
wanna give them scold the fon oly came out!!!

0 评论: