BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

2010年3月15日星期一

tonight gonna be good night..^^

i'm happy that i have no problem with him...
but i dunno this problem will happen again onot...
i hope that wont not happen it..:)
i luv him 4ever and ever...
i dun wanna break without any reason....
i'm sorry that i say''break''to u b4...

in the morning...
i have ate breakfast with him...
after that shi yuan[cutie mui]came to my house and visit me...^^
this mui so funny....that my birth pass 2 month alrd...
but she still giv me a present...
i vy like it..coz she all start that she giv me it ''hand make''
inside the box got 1 fon accessary....@@
i very luv it...thx mui so muach..muackxx!!

amost 4 o'clock that big pig came to my house...
coz we going swim...hehe..
1st time swim with him...**

then,
he back home bath and fetch he dad...
but at last he dad is back...
no nid he fetch...

he say 7o'clock come my house that have dinner with me...
but he late...T.T
i'm so hungry that time...
just came back from swimming...
finished atc...we go [caring]buy milk for baby..^^

today he have accompany whole day with me....xD




0 评论: